Saturday, March 1, 2014

Featured Article



I am so honored to be featured in Women's Voice Magazine!

CLICK LINK TO READ ARTICLE: #WomensVoicesMagazine 
The Power To Heal Your Soul "AS I ENCOURAGE YOU, I ENCOURAGE MYSELF". 
In life we go through trials and tribulations on our journeys to peace and happiness. Sometimes on our journey of this narrow path our feet get weary, but we have to keep the hope alive and keep our faith. This faith helps us to stay and to be encouraged in this life. 

This next story is about a woman named Ralene F. Berry. She kept her faith, to stay and be encouraged throughout her various trials in life. She is the author of the book As I Encourage You, I Encourage Myself. Here is Rae’s story in her own words. ~Alonda London Columnist.http://www.womensvoicesmagazine.com/2014/03/01/as-i-encourage-you-i-encourage-myself

No comments: