Saturday, March 1, 2014

Purpose Driven Life: There are no coincidences



Yesterday, prior to deciding to blog about my 40 day journey with Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life, I was awaken and wrote several messages about "It's not about us!"  God was revealing to me that when we refocus our lives on Him that our life purpose falls into place.  Each morning about 5am, God wakes me with a word that I share on various social media groups as well as blog as directed by the Holy Spirit. Some mornings my musing takes an even deeper study of what God is saying as this mornings message was to me. I was lead to write this photo post:

I was not aware until I lied down to study Day one of the Purpose Driven Life at bedtime that the first words of the chapter would be "It's not about us." Wow! Is God truly speaking? I do not believe in coincidence. I believe that God's word always confirming itself.  

Day one's lesson shows us that when we realize that our purpose is define by God and not centered around us our lives change.  We do not have the power to change ourselves only God can. This will eliminate some of the frustration we experience in our lives when we feel helpless to change.  It's not about us!  Wow! Thank you God for loving us enough!  Day one has blessed me even before I realized what it was about.  Thanks for confirmation!


No comments: