Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sparkle & Shine


As motivational speaker, minister, encouragement author, mother and grandmother, I periodically have those days where I ask, "Who encourages the encourager?" 

Those days that if we hear our name called one more time! If our phone rings one more time! If one more problem needs to be solved, we may runaway! 

Despite those moments, we must choose to keep sparkling and shining, not just for others but for ourselves. Each morning when I wake up, I am blessed to see another day and realize that is the purpose for my sparkle. I sparkle to embrace each day with vibrancy, joy, and sunshine. So when someone or something comes to steal me of my sparkle, I take myself back to that moment when I woke up and refocus! I answer my original question, "I must encourage, the encourager!" Talking to myself, I readjust, realign, and recapitulate! My purpose! 

Today, I encourage you to keep sparkling and do not let anyone EVER dull your SPARKLE! You were designed to SPARKLE!


Never forget As I encourage you, I encourage myself. Be encouraged!
Check out our page atWww.facebook.com/RaleneBerry
And our new book at www.RaleneSpeaks.com


7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so right. Sometimes it's hard to hold on to encouragement when we get a little discouraged. For me, all i need to do is spend some time in stillness or in nature to refill my cup and begin again. It;s nice to have support, but we are blessed to be able to carry on, regardless.

KellieS said...

This seems to be a theme lately in my own life. Be more of me and don't apologize for it! I love that you used "sparkle and shine" for the example of our beautiful feminine essence!

Unknown said...

I agree with you. I have people coming to me daily expecting encouragement and I am beyond happy to assist. There is a day here and there where I need to be uplifted for some reason or another, and voila, the perfect person shows up at the perfect time to give me just lift I need. When we lovingly share our "Sparkle & Shine" the Universe sends others to share their "Sparkle & Shine" with us.

Joy said...

I think it is a sign of real spiritual mastery to keep your sparkle through the challenges of life.

Peggy said...

I can't remember the last time I felt discouraged - at the root of courage, encourage and discourage is the same word - HEART. Taking care of my heart center, me, takes priority...like put your own oxygen mask on before you help someone else. :-)

RaleneCreates said...

Peggy what a great way of thinking of it. Often we try to help others half full. Take care of self first in order to take care of others. Great analogy! Hugs.

RaleneCreates said...

Thanks everyone for great comments