Saturday, February 15, 2014

Upcoming Book Release March 1, 2014

I cannot begin to explain to you the feeling I have at the release of this book. As God has called me to encourage others through my own personal struggles, testimonies, and life experiences, I am learning daily that God truly can and will do the impossible.  There is no challenge too big or no person too small. He kept lil oh me for a purpose. 

This books objective is to encourage you to be all God designed you to be in spite of circumstances and situations. It shows how you can continue to dance in the storm because there is sunshine tomorrow. Not only do I share parts of me but my goal is to use the work God is doing in my life to encourage all, believers and unbelievers, to never give up. Yes, it looks dark sometime, it even seems too difficult to bear, yet God is building our endurance and making us new creatures in Him. We can't lose hope. 

I invite you to join me for an online book party to celebrate what God is doing! Join the live event for cool giveaways and an opportunity to chat about the book. Sign up at https://m.facebook.com/events/250199621825598/?source=1

Never forget As I Encourage You, I Encourage Myself


No comments: