Sunday, February 9, 2014

Be who God Designed!



These last few days has been phenomenal as I watch the very promises God has for me begin to manifest in my life.  It is almost like an outer body experience watching it happen.  It I was not feeling the physical impact of the work involved, I would say it was happening to someone else. It was only five years ago I was homeless, now in a few weeks I will be releasing my Christian book of encouragement, As I Encourage You, I Encourage Myself. 

As I worked on final edits these last few days, I kept saying to myself how is this happening? As you encourage others to be what God designed them to be what would you tell them? It came down to four simple steps that I have been saying to myself.

1) Stay focused
2) Stay prayerful
3) Stay obedient to God
Finally, and most importantly, 
4) allow God to do the rest!

Its important to note that our strength lies in Him! Have faith that He will do the impossible. By living and walking in the spirit of God which this motto aligns with, I have begun to live the life God designed.

This is an awesome journey that I would never trade. I am deeply encouraged as I encourage you to be who God designed!  Be blessed.

Check out our ministry page at http://facebook.com/ForHimMinistry
 

No comments: