Monday, June 25, 2012

It's your Season!!!

It has been a while since i have posted but God has definitely been working in my life.  I give Him all the glory and praise. This blog has truly been a blessing for me. As I reread many of my posts, I found the true presence of God in my life and I can not do anything but give Him the praise. In one of my previous entries about A Change is gonna come, it took me back to a time in my life that I was really really struggling but I was trusting and believing that God saw the bigger picture.


I mentioned: There are several types of seasons: Prosperity, Suffering, Harvesting (Planting and Giving) and Growing. The things we experience are just a Temporary Inconvenience for a Permanent Change!!!


Looking back from that entry 2 years ago, that temporary inconvenience thou very painful has brought me to a permanent change in my life. It was my season of suffering and harvesting.  We often say we are not where we want to be, but I realize that I am actually in a season of Prosperity!! Thank you Jesus.


We may travel from season to season and back again but remember you never stay in a season too long. Keeping leaning and depending on the Master and your season will change!


Be Blessed

No comments: