Sunday, November 17, 2013

Learning How to Party with Your Haters - Psalms 23:5

God is doing a new thing!

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?”,  Isaiah 43:18-19.

After many years of ministry work and now attending seminary school at Grace School of Theology,  I am blessed to accept the call that God has placed on my life. I am honored beyond words that God is making room for my gifts.

Thursday, November 7, 2013, I was privileged with the opportunity to exalt our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ before by Pastor, Dr. John Adolph, peers, family and friends at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church of Beaumont, Texas with my Inaugural Sermon where I became a licensed minister of the Gospel. 

I continue to welcome your prayers as God works in and through me to minister His Word and encourage through the love of Jesus Christ. Be Blessed!

Sermon Topic: Learning How to Party with Your Haters - Psalms 23:5

No comments: