Monday, March 3, 2014

Purpose Driven Life



I am blessed to participate in the Facebook group Purpose Driven D.I.V.A.S. Divine Intervention Victoriously Aspiring Sisters that represent the true Divine women of God. This group aligns with the goals and missions of For Him Ministry and Powerful Women of God which God has called me to facilitate to empower women to be all that God has designed us to be through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Over the next 40 days, the group will be reading Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. You may ask why 40 days, which is a great question as we know that as God prepares His people for their purpose He usually does it in 40 days.  I have chosen to blog about my exploration as I pray it blesses all that's seeking their purpose in life or seeking direction. There is always that one thing we could all use a little clarity on.  I pray that you are blessed on this blog journey.  I invite you to join our group to follow along as well as join Purpose Driven D.I.V.A.S on Facebook. Will you take the challenge?

As I encourage you, I encourage myself. Be encouraged!
Check out our ministry page at http://facebook.com/ForHimMinistry
And our new book at www.ForHimMinistry.org

No comments: