Thursday, July 17, 2008

"By Wisdom a House is Built"

Proverbs 24:3 reads:
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Have you ever looked at the very foundation of your house and wondered what it took to lay that foundation?


It definiately must have taken wisdom and understanding by the contractors. The same thing holds true with the very foundation of our lives. Christ, our contractor, laid the foundation for us before we were even born through wisdom.

I'm thankful for that very foundation because when situations come into my life to "destroy" me or try to go against my spirit, it is my Christian foundation that help get me through.

I'm pleased to go into each of my rooms filled with all the beautiful rare treasures that He has provided such as my praying spirit, my love for life, my laughter, my family, my friends, etc.

I Thank God everyday for His Wisdom!!!

Ask yourself, "What was your House Built on?"

No comments: